Saturday, July 3, 2010

Recent movement!

Hello again! So recently, I've submitted a preliminary application, applied for the Global Leader's Scholarship, and gotten started on my full application. Now I'm hoping to get my Sponsor an AFSer thing up, so that I can start getting some donations!

Also, I turned 16 yesterday, so I can legally apply for jobs! I'm really excited and hope to get hired soon! I guess I'm just going to have to keep calling places back until they give me definite answers! One of my birthday presents was a phrase book in Italian with basic slang and curse words (thanks Maddy!). So far, all I really know how to say is "I have a foot fetish, and am not ashamed!" and "Those shoes make you look like a redneck". While I probably won't be using them in Italy, it's still fun to know :).

So that's basically it! Hopefully I'll hear back on more information and get my full application started!

No comments:

Post a Comment