Sunday, April 3, 2011

Nothing new has happened

Not really, anyway.

I got my SAT scores back. I got a 1720 and a 10 on the essay. I know I can do better though, so I'm planning on retaking it. Besides that, state testing is coming up next week and AP tests two weeks later. Definitely not excited, but they do mark the end of the school year!

My online class is going no where. I haven't worked on it in so long. It's just hard to remember to do work on it when I have so much other homework and stuff going on. Oh well..

Yesterday I hung out with Kristof again :). It was really nice since I haven't seen him since the last orientation. We didn't speak in Hungarian or anything, but he did talk to me a lot about his family!

In my last post I mentioned how I'm not eating fast food anymore, and I haven't since that weekend :D. It's a serious accomplishment considering how much I usually eat after work/on my way home from school. I'm glad though and super proud of myself.

Okay that's pretty much it. Our outbound coordinator told us we should be getting emails from our travel agency soon, so I'll post if I get any really exciting news. I find it amusing that I've made over 20 posts so far and I haven't even left for Hungary yet. Hopefully when all the good stuff happens people will still want to read it!

Vislát!

No comments:

Post a Comment