Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Nearing the end...

First off, I totally intended to blog about my trip to Poland and it appears I never did that. In short... it was a lot of fun. Auschwitz was horribly depressing but going there was an amazing opportunity. I can't believe a month has gone by since that trip!

As of today, I have 43 days left. It's really hard to believe but I'm also really excited to go home!

Mostly I've just been hanging out with my first family (whose dog had puppies!), going to school, and hanging out with people. My last ever Hungarian exam was today and Thursday is the last class. This weekend is the language competition for the exchange students and I'm pretty excited about that. The weekend after next is our district conference, then that Monday I leave for Eurotour! It's all coming so fast and I'm soooo excited (how many times can I say that?)

Anyway things are good with me and I'll try to blog more often even if it's about boring things.

No comments:

Post a Comment