Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Still nothing.

Well, besides finally getting my visa information! It's not due until July 1st, but I already have it all filled out and ready to go. It really wasn't that much work, but then again, a lot of it is blank since...

I still don't have a city/host family/school/anything. I am really trying to not get too discouraged, but it's very frustrating. Oh well. It will come when I least expect it, and when it does, it will be all the more amazing!

Tomorrow is my last day of school. I do have summer school, but it is my last day at my school. I have so many mixed emotions at this point. I'm excited to move on with this part of my life, but at the same time, I'm so scared. I don't want to grow up! It's just weird to think that I may not see any of these people again for a long time, if ever.

More countdowns!
Grad Night: 2 days
Graduation: 6 days
Birthday: 32 days
Outbound orientation: 39 days

I still can't believe that's all I really have left between now and Hungary.

As always, I will update if I get any news.

No comments:

Post a Comment