Friday, July 22, 2011

Itinerary!!

I just received my flight itinerary!!

19 AUG 11 - FRIDAY
LV FRESNO 6:33A 01HR 35MIN
AR SALT LAKE CITY 9:08A
LV SALT LAKE CITY 11:00A 04HR 52MIN
AR NEW YORK JFK 5:52P
LV NEW YORK JFK 7:40P 09HR 10MIN

20 AUG 11 - SATURDAY
AR BUDAPEST 10:50A

I'm so excited... I know of four other students on my flight, and I'm sitting by one of them! The only thing I'm not excited for is arriving at the airport here at 4:30 in the morning. I'm kind of glad for it though, because I won't be able to spend the whole day sitting around the house crying (which I will then just do on the 18th).

I've also talked to my new first family a bit more, and I love them. They have the cutest pets and they seem so nice. I've gotten really lucky with two of the families I know, and I hope the other(s) are just as great!

So, I'm exactly four weeks from departure and I have no idea how to feel about that. I'm more excited now than I have been, so I hope these four weeks go by quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment