Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's my birthday!

Yay! I'm 17! Alissa and I were supposed to go to Great America, but I got really sick out of no where and we had to reschedule. I'm really upset over the whole thing, but I guess I'll get over it. Alissa's coming over now, so at least I'll have some company. We may go see a rated R movie later if I'm feeling better, so I have that to look forward to!

Other than that, next weekend is my last orientation! I have to memorize all these facts about Hungary and speak for a while in Hungarian (as always) and I'm very nervous about that. I think I'll be okay though.

I finished one of my summer school classes, and my next one starts on Tuesday. I hope I can get through it as fast as the last one, because I really don't want to be in a classroom for that long.

That's all for now! 50 days until my earliest departure!

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday for then! ^_^, not that i actually knew you existed! XD, i am feeling rather anxious right now, i wish some overseas peeps were on skype! :(, come on skype!!! :D <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete