Friday, August 12, 2011

Going away party!

Tonight (well, last night, since it's past midnight on Friday now) was my going away party. My dad and his girlfriend threw it for me and I'm so grateful! They did all the decorations and most of the planning and I really couldn't have imagined it going any better.



I'm so happy! I have some of the best friends in the world and it's going to be so hard leaving them. They've been some of the most supportive people throughout all of this and I'm so thankful for all they've done for me.

And so now, here I am, exactly a week from departure. My grandma comes to visit this weekend and I've made plans for all of this coming week. It's going to just fly by and to be honest, I'm getting really excited.

I can't wait to be in Hungary!

No comments:

Post a Comment