Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm in Hungary!

I have been for two days now. It's 10:36 p.m. on my second day :).

Today was very busy.. My youngest sister, Dori, and I went swimming and played tennis and did a lot of things. It's so fun having younger sisters! We also ate dinner at my Rotary counselors house, and he lives around the corner. I got to meet two of the exchange students already here and some rotex... everyone's very nice!

I don't want to make a long post of "and then we did this, and then this".. which is what my emails are like! I'm very tired, even though I slept for nearly 16 hours last night. It's hard to adjust to the time difference, but at least I didn't sleep through the day.

Hm.. I will write more when interesting things happen. I'm sure no one wants to read about everyday things like eating lunch and going for a walk and things like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment